Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wedding Brunch and the Navy Pier

Sunday after my cousin's wedding, there was a brunch and the gift opening that we were invited to.


A picture of my mom and all but one of her sisters and my cousin Alycia~

(Aunt Nancy, Aunt Judy, my Mom, cousin Alyica, Aunt Ruth, Aunt Maureen)
________________________


After the brunch we (Pete, the boys and I) headed towards Chicago which was about a 3 hour drive from where we were. We spent the day at Navy Pier in downtown Chicago and had a great time!



We went on the Ferris wheel~


Views from the Ferris Wheel~



Jake, Drew and Ty on the Ferris Wheel~


Drew relaxing after a walk down by the lake~

Navy Pier~


Pete and I~


We stopped at Bubba Gump's for dinner and Jake found this sign at the gift shop that made for a funny picture =0)


After dinner, we did a little mini-golfing~


Jake celebrating that he got a hole in one =0)


Me and my boys~


We had a great day in Chicago!

No comments: