Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


I have been busy working around our house and in the yard and I got to thinking that in a couple of weeks we are approaching 10 years since we moved into this home. I seriously can't believe it has been 10 years already!

This picture was from the day we started moving in.~ August 1999. The moving trucks were to come the next day and so the boys ate their dinner on the kitchen floor right where our table would be going. Tyler was 7, Jake was 4 and Drew was 1 1/2.


This picture makes me smile everytime I see it~ Tyler was so skinny here, Jake looks like he is really enjoying that sandwich, and Drew has that look like 'don't mess with me.' =0)

3 comments:

-stephanie- said...

You should take a picture in August 2009. 10 years later. Same place, with table, same boys in the same places eating sandwiches. Same plates? Would they hate you for that? :o)

Gramma said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute! :)

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwww, how sweet and LITTLE they were! What a great memory of "Move-In Day"! =0)

Thanks for joining me on my walk.