Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Alycia and Andy's Wedding

Saturday was my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful day- but very hot and humid!! Some pictures from the day: my aunt and uncle walking my cousin down the aisle~

A quick family picture~

My sister and her family~

My Mom and Dad~

Alycia and Andy leaving church~




Then we headed to the reception. (I wanted to get some more family pictures outside but everyone was too hot!!!)

This is a picture of my cousin Cindy and her husband John~

Jake enjoying a kiddie cocktail~

A picture of me, my uncle Gary (father of the bride) and my cousin Sheri~

Me, cousins Cindy, Sheri and sister Kim~

Alycia and the boys~

Grandma (my Mom) boogying with Tyler~

Grandma and Jake~

Grandma and Drew~

Alycia and Jake at the 'Dollar Dance'~

Alycia and Drew~

Alycia and Ty~

Alycia and Pete~

Me and my boys~

Dancing with my boys~





No comments: