Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Friday of our Weekend

Whew- what a fun, jam packed long weekend we had! And I am exhausted- which in my book is definitely a sign of a good weekend! We got home late last night and I didn't get up until 9am this morning- boy I love summer!

We left early Friday morning to go to Illinois to attend one of my cousin's wedding which was on Saturday.

We planned on making this a little longer weekend to get a couple of college tours in for Tyler. One school he wanted to visit was UW-Madison. So we had a tour scheduled on Friday there.

We arrived in Madison a little early, so we stopped to get some lunch a fun restaurant that we hadn't been to since the boys were little- Ella's Deli.


The 'boys' inside the restaurant~


There was this fun game on the table that you had to try to get this ring on a hook- it kept us entertained for a while. =0)



After lunch, we headed to the University for the tour.


Some views of the campus~




View of the lake near one of the dorms~


And ending our tour at Memorial Union~


After the tour we headed on our way to Illinois. We got to the hotel and went to dinner with my sister and her family at a great little Mexican restaurant.

A picture of my sister and me~


And Jake and Drew and two of the cousins~


And then we headed back to the hotel for some swimming~




To be continued... =0)

No comments: