Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Legoland Just Makes Me So Happy"

I had to do a little shopping today and asked the boys if anyone wanted to come to Mall of America with me. Drew was the only taker. We ran to the few stores that I needed to and then we headed to Legoland.


We were standing in the middle of the store and Drew just looks all around and says; "Legoland just makes me so happy!" I just thought that was so incredibly sweet!




He did a lot of looking~ and I just cherished every moment, knowing that all too soon he may outgrow Lego's just like his brothers have. Sigh.


After all that shopping we needed an ice cream treat~


It was a fun afternoon!
----------------------------------------

And this evening I took this picture out at the baseball field. It sure looks like some storms are rolling in~

2 comments:

theUngourmet said...

My son is a Lego nut! He would love to go!

It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed the Asian Burgers! :0) Thanks for visiting me and for the follow!

Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

candy said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy