Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home and Garden Show.... and Drew's Last Game

Pete and I went to the Home and Garden Show today. I love walking around and seeing all the fun ideas and beautiful products for your home- but my favorite part is the garden area! I loved all the flowers and the beautiful landscaping. It sure gets you in the mood for spring!! Here are some pictures I took at the show.






And then later- Drew had his final hockey game of the season tonight. He is now a Pee-wee...so now he can 'officially' start checking. :0) Here are a couple of pictures of the last game.


You have to look close- but that is Drew in the penalty box...


And leaving the rink...


He looks a little sad... is it because the season is over...or because they lost their last game....or maybe a little of both??

No comments: