Monday, March 9, 2009

Memories of my 40th Birthday

I celebrated my 40th Birthday this past November and I wanted to share some memories of my perfect day.

The day started out with this...



and breakfast (coffee, juice, and a newspaper) in bed. I knew it was going to be a great day!!!


We have a tradition in our house that we all gather in our bed so the birthday person can open presents first thing in the morning. (This worked a little easier when the boys were much littler :0)


I got some great presents from Pete and the boys: an IHome, UGG boots, a Dept 56 house and some spending money.

Here are some beautiful roses from my friend Deb.


This is the card Drew made for me and the Reese's treat he gave me (he knows what my favorite candy is :0)


And here he is serenading me with his trumpet- playing 'Happy Birthday!'


Pete and I met for lunch at Panera Bread and then went over to Barnes and Noble to browse and get a few books. I absolutely love just poking around Barnes and Noble. Pete bought me a stack of books and also a Starbucks!!!



Then, later in the day- around 4pm I get an Email from Pete:

Kathie's Special Dinner
Kathie, I have a reservation for 5:30pm. We will leave our house at 5:15.
I have spoken with Tyler, he will meet us there.

Love,
Me


So, we get in the car and Pete tells me we have to make a quick stop first. We drive around a little bit (I think to throw me off) and then he pulls into Bucca parking lot. I know something is going on at this point... We walk in and...


Here is all my family and a couple of friends helping me celebrate my 40th. Starting on the left: my friends Kyle and Deb , niece Sophia, me, my Mom, my sister Kim, brother-in-law Ron, niece Mary, my Dad, nephew Thomas, Jake, Drew, Pete and Tyler.


My parents gave me this beautiful Pandora charm bracelet.


And here is a nice picture of me, my mom and my sister.


It was an absolute perfect day!!!!

No comments: