Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday Blessings

Today is my sister Kim's birthday. I am so lucky to have her in my life- I feel so blessed because we are sister's and also friends. I feel so fortunate that we live close enough that we are able to easily share our lives. I also feel so blessed that our families are able to spend so much time together and my boys are growing up with such special cousins in their lives.

I was trying to find a really old picture of us- but the oldest one I have scanned and already on the computer is from high school...hmmm- I guess that was along time ago--20 some years !!! But- I think I need to try to scan in some more old family photos from even earlier...Here we are in my old room at my parents old house. (I love those fluffy light blue curtains :0)


And a more recent picture~


Happy Birthday Kim!

No comments: