Friday, May 22, 2009

Show Us Where You Live



Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting a Home Tour featuring a different room in our house each week. This week we are touring Dining Rooms.

Welcome to my dining room~



We really don't use our dining room that much- but I am glad we have it for those special occasions. I would love to start using it more now that the boys are older- but it still seems easier to eat at the kitchen table. I love having the hutch to keep special dishes in~


Our dining room set was given to us many years ago by my parents when they had moved. Here is a view from the butler door in the kitchen~


(Don't mind the paint color swatches on the wall in the living room~ I am still deciding on just the right paint color:)

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Love those cake pedestals!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Really pretty table!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Lovely room! Thanks for the tour.

Mrs. Nurse Boy