Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Little of This and That

We had a nice relaxing day today~ something I think we all needed! We all got to do a little bit of what we each wanted to do.

Tyler went to go see his cousin Max, who just got home from college. They are spending the day/night together just hanging out.

Jake hung out with friends, went golfing, and is having a friend sleep over.

Drew went on some errands with me, and we stopped at Target and he got a subscription for his beloved computer game (that he has not played since February). He went swimming at a friends house. And did a little swinging in our backyard.


Pete got to get the smoker out for the first time this season! He spent the day tending to the smoker and making some delicious pork that we were all so anticipating~


Which resulted in our families favorite: 'pulled pork sandwiches'~

And I finally got my garden planted!!




And now off to a bonfire!

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Looks like a fabulous day!!! I love days like that. And goodness, your yard is BEAUTIFUL and GREEN!!! I'm so jealous. =0)

Have a great Memorial Day!

~Erica

Anonymous said...

nice garden :) Hows it going so far :)