Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

I have been busy organizing and scanning old photos (from the days before digital..:) and I came upon these two 'old time photos'. Both of these were taken on (different) trips to Wyoming to visit my aunt & uncle and two cousins. I remember it was so fun to dress up in those costumes and so hard to look serious and not burst out laughing!

This first picture is of me, my mom, and my sister. I think this was the summer of 1979, and I would have been 10 years old and my sister 8.


And this picture is of me (on the left) and my best friend in high school, Jenny. This was the summer of 1985, right before our senior year.


Too funny!! Makes me want to go do another one of these 'old time photos'!!! :)

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, those are great! Ya know, it looks like you took us back into the Western Days! ha ha ha

Such fun pictures. I've never done those. I think I need to!

Thanks for joining me on my walk today. =0)
Erica

Mamí♥Picture said...

OMG, your pictures are so precious!
I bet you got lots of fun taking them.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!