Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


Tyler going to prom this past weekend got me remembering the two other times he has worn a tux when he was much, much littler.

The first time, he was just a month short of turning 2- it was October 1993. He was the ring bearer in my cousin Cindy's wedding. He literally ran at full speed down the aisle in the church and left the flower girl in the dust. :) It was so cute!! Here is a picture of Tyler and me at the wedding~


The second time Tyler wore a tux was when he was a ring bearer in my sister Kim's wedding. It was June, 1996 and being 4 years old- he did a much better job walking down the aisle. :) I loved the top hat!


And Tyler this past weekend (I know I have posted this picture before but I thought it would be cute to have all three pics together)~


Oh my how he has grown!
_____________________________

And all of this brought back memories of my own prom. The year was 1986 (yikes!!!). Oh, I loved this dress! One of my good friends mother sewed this for me which made it so special. (I did a little cropping on this picture :)


I thought it would be cute to put my husband's prom picture on here too. And I looked for a while today through some of his old pictures- but no luck. I guess men don't save things like that.:)

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwww, you brought back memories of when Cam was in his first wedding... and he was just shy of turning two, too! He walked up there just fine, but the second he got on stage, he started crying "MAMA!" and had to leave the stage. OH WELL, he was darling anyway!

Loved your trip down Memory Lane! Thank you for going on my walk with me. =0)