Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday favorites

Friday Favorites


I am starting a new weekly post about some of my favorite things. This will include just random things that make me smile, make my life easier, or things I am loving at the moment.
  • The first thing that caught my eye this week is this cute iPhone case by Kate Spade.
kate spade


and this one is cute too. I would love either one of these to add some color to my iPhone!

kate spade 2

  • Lilacs!!


I love this time of year when the lilacs are in bloom. The beautiful smell and color make this flower my very favorite! I just wish they were in bloom all summer! Love.
  • This ice cream is amazing!
samoes

The Samoa Girl Scout cookie is my favorite and so I knew I would love this ice cream! But what makes this even better is that it is a lower fat ice cream and so I don't need to feel too guilty indulging in this treat! :) But it is probably a good thing that it is a limited edition flavor!



It is a great way to for saving ideas and things I see online or in person. What is really neat about this is that you can sync your phone and your computer and all your notes are in one spot.  And it works with most computers and phones. I have used this so much!!

  • And my last favorite thing this week is a recent restaurant find: The Happy Gnome.


This is in a great little neighborhood in St.Paul. The bar area has a great atmosphere with brick walls and just a cozy feel. A cute little touch was that there were little gnomes tucked all around the bar/restaurant. The beer list is very extensive and the food was great. I had the:: Vegetable Smörgåsbord  hummus, bruschetta, baba ganoush, pita, sourdough:: for dinner and it was amazing! We can't wait to go back!

Happy Friday!!

No comments: