Tuesday, August 25, 2009

projects

I know I have been neglecting my blog when people in my family ask if I have done any new posts yet--- and then sigh when I say no. =0)

The past few days I have been busy trying to finish up my front yard landscape project. It feels like I have been working on this all summer- but I am finally see the end in sight and that is good!!! I will post pictures as soon as everything is finished- and I can hardly wait for that!!!

I also have been busy getting ready for something that I promised myself a few years ago that I would never, ever do again.....

A garage sale! Every time I do these (this is maybe my 5th or so) I say to anyone that will listen- that I will NEVER do another one!

It does feel good to go through everything and I did do a major cleaning of my storage room- but it is definitely so much work. But please remind me in a couple of years- when I start thinking about doing this again- that I promised that I would never, ever do another garage sale!! =0)

And just because a post doesn't seem right with out a picture- here is a couple of pictures that I took when we were at the cabin of some flowers that I thought were just beautiful! (And because I need to look at some pretty things after all the dust I have stirred up these past few days going through our storage room =0)






Sigh.

1 comment:

theUngourmet said...

I love the pink day lilies!

I thought of having a garage sale all summer but I just couldn't bring myself to have one! It's so much work!