Saturday, August 15, 2009

Show Us Your Life~ A Favorite Vacation



Kelly’s Korner hosts a weekly blog hop called Show Us Your Life. This week we are sharing our favorite vacation.

This was very hard for me to choose a favorite— because we have been to so many great places but probably one of my all time favorites was Paris, France.

Pete and I went to Paris in February of 2006. We stayed at a hotel called Hotel California which I thought was such a funny name for a hotel in Paris but it was a beautiful hotel and I have recommended it to family and friends traveling to Paris.



A picture in front of the Eiffel Tower~


The first night there we went to the Arc de Triomphe~


We walked up 284 steps (I counted =0) to get to the top of the Arc de Triomphe~



A view of the city after we got to the top was definitely worth the climb!



Pete in front of Notre Dame~


Inside Notre Dame~


View from top of Notre Dame~


We stopped by a bakery and a little market one night and picked up some bread, cheese and a bottle of wine for a snack in our room one evening~


The Louvre~



Moulin Rouge~


A street view~


We had a great time and I definitely want to go back some day!

No comments: