Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Walk down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!



All week I have been sharing pictures of our recent week at a cabin that we went to with family. This was the 5th year we have been to this resort and just really love it there!

The first time we went to the resort was with some or our friends, who were our neighbors at the time.

The year was 2003: Tyler was 11, Jake was 7, and Drew was 5.

~Drew


Jake~

Me and Tyler (I am taller than him! =0)

The boys~


This picture is of our 3 boys, our friends 5 boys and 2 more that came up for a day~ 10 little boys all between 5 and 11 years old!!!



Precious memories!

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh wow, now that's a LOT of little boys! I bet they LOVED it and I bet you were BUSY! =0) Lots of hungry mouths to feed.

Glad you joined me for my walk today!