Saturday, August 22, 2009

Movie Night

Can you guess by this picture what movie I saw last night?


I went to see 'Julie and Julia' and I just loved it!! But really, what is not to love? It has some of my favorite things... cooking, blogging and Paris!

It was a great movie and I thought Meryl Streep did an amazing job portraying Julia Child! My only critique of the movie was that it made me so hungry and wanting to go home and start cooking some "Beef Bourguignon." =0)

This morning I went to the 'Minneapolis Farmer's Market' and I came home with all of this for only a few dollars...


I love going to the Farmer's Market any time of the year- but come the end of August when everything is in harvest--it is one of my all time favorite places to go!!

So, what I have been thinking all day is... what would Julia make with this?

2 comments:

Amy Boland said...

Huh, Julia would probably make crudite. But I would make either pico de gallo, a nice vegetable soup, or samfaina. Bon appetit!

theUngourmet said...

I think I am about the only person that hasn't seen this yet. I'm sad! :0(