Wednesday, October 28, 2009

memories of Halloween

With Halloween approaching in just a few short days, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite Halloween pictures from years past.

::Halloween 1992:: Tyler's 1st Halloween

oc28^001

::1996:: Jake's 1st Halloween that he dressed up in a costume~ what a cute little Elmo!

oc28^005

::1997:: Darth Vader and Mickey Mouse. (This was a week before Drew was born.)

oc28^006

::1998:: A ninja, a dragon, and a power ranger. Jake picked out Drew's costume this year and insisted that Drew would be such a cute dragon. =0)

oc28^007

::1999:: Buzz Lighyear, Winnie the Pooh, and a Green Bay Packer football player. This was a month after we moved into the house we live in now.

oc28^008

::2000:: Mickey Mouse #2, Dracula, and Harry Potter.

oc28^009

::2001:: An astronaut, um...something scary?!, and Bob the Builder.

oc28^010

::2004:: A ninja, a hockey goalie and Tyler later threw on a hockey jersey (and Rollerblades to get to more houses faster!)

oc28^014

And last year Drew was a banana?!?! (One of his friends went as a gorilla =0)

IMG_6528

And this year??? I don't think there are going to be any costumes.(Sniff, sniff- I am a little sad about this!)

To see some more fun Memory Lane posts- head over to Scottsville where Erica gave me the great idea for the post today!

And I am also linking to Kelly's Korner for Show us Your Life: Halloween Costumes.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Great pictures Kathie! Your kids had such cute costumes. I love the banana best!!!!

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, Kathie~

The pics are GREAT! I can't decide which costumes I liked the best. They were all so CUTE!

Blessings~
Laura

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, I'm so glad you joined me!!! I think that ELMO costume was just DARLING!!! ha ha ha

Too cute!

Hey, I'm delighted that you went with the costume theme. If you check out other Memory Lane posts today, quite a few followed suite. It's the perfect week for it, don't ya think?!

Have a great night!

Deb said...

Kathie-

All the pictures are so adorable. What great memories of all three together. You are a great mom.

King J's Queen said...

Such cute photos of years past.