Tuesday, October 6, 2009

a camera class and the Twins win

It was a good day today!

Well---other than Jake being home from school today. He was not feeling real good last night after hockey tryouts and then this morning was feeling run down and tired so I kept him home today in hopes that by giving him some rest he will stay healthy!!! (150+ students at Drew's school were absent yesterday because of flu like symptoms!)

On to the good part of the day....about a month or so ago I had signed up for a camera class at a local camera store. Well today was the day of the class, and oh my goodness it was so good! This was a 2 1/2 hour class and it just flew by! I learned so much and am already looking forward to the second part of the class next week! I really trying to learn as much as I can about my camera and taking better pictures-- and it has been so much fun! I really am enjoying learning something new!

IMG_1053

Tonight, Tyler was suppose to have a soccer game against a big rival--- but it got cancelled because of flooded fields due to all the rain we have had in the past few days.

So, the good news was that we didn't have to sit out in the freezing, cold rain tonight (although I would have loved to see Ty play-- we have already done the cold, rain thing last Thursday and it is not so much fun!!!!) Instead, we were able to sit in our warm, dry house and watch the MN Twins play Detroit to see who would make it into the play off games. Amazingly enough- all three boys were home tonight as we sat with the fireplace going and watched the Twins win-!!! It was a perfect night!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Go Twins!