Sunday, September 13, 2009

photography help

We have had a lot of soccer in the past week- Tyler has had 4 games in 5 days. His team has been playing great!! I have been trying to get some good pictures-- but unfortunately I have not had much luck!

But... it has made for some interesting pictures!

IMG_1944

IMG_1877

I did manage to get a couple of 'ok' photos-

IMG_1752

IMG_1770

IMG_1765

IMG_1786

But I really want to get some really good action photos. I have tried all kinds of different settings on my camera- but I have obviously not found the right setting yet.... Help!!!! =0)

1 comment:

Tina Vega said...

Your new lens might be the best option but it will require more moving on your end because it's not a zoom. I'd recommend shooting in AV mode, setting your ISO to 1600, and moving your f-stop down to around 2.0. (You might even be able to get away with an ISO of 800 which will yield a less grainy image.) If you have any questions about adjusting any of those numbers, just let me know!