Saturday, September 26, 2009

parent day

It was a sunny and warm day today- a beautiful day for a soccer game. I have to say that I am really enjoying this warm autumn we are having because I know soon enough we will be pulling out our heavy coats.

IMG_2307

Today was 'parent day' at Tyler's soccer game. At half time the parents were all called out to the field. One by one the boys each introduced themselves and their parents, and said a personalized thank you and then presented a rose to their parents. I thought this was really sweet.

IMG_2340

(My dad got some pictures with his camera and once I get them I am hoping to update with a picture of the half time presentation to the parents.)

IMG_2306

IMG_2308

I love this picture of Tyler walking out of the stadium with 'his fans' (Grandpa and Grandma.)

IMG_2314a

It was another great day out at the soccer field!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

When did he get so big? Look at him next to grampa!