Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Firsts

Today was the first day of school and of course I took the mandatory 'first day of school' pictures. I can not really remember why- but we have always done these pictures on our front step- so that is what we did today.

Drew, ready to start his first day of middle school~

IMG_0861

Tyler is starting senior year and Jake is starting freshman year~

IMG_0877

The 'high-schooler's' leaving for school~

IMG_0878

And I am happy to report that it seems like the first day went great for all 3 boys.

This evening we went to Tyler's varsity soccer game- the second game of the season. They won- and Tyler scored! His first goal of the season. I forgot my camera tonight so I had to take this picture with a cell phone-- (Tyler is in a red jersey on the far side of the field.)

IMG00166a

No comments: