Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jake's Birthday- Part 2:)

Jake said he had a great birthday! He got his donuts for breakfast. It's early- he looks a little bit tired in this picture~


Then to the presents~


He got some golf clubs from his Grandma and Grandpa, some money from his Grandpa and we got him a summer golf pass to the local golf course. (Thanks Grandma & Grandpa and Grandpa!!) He looks pretty happy ;o)

I finished his cake while he was at school~


After school, I got a picture of him checking out my blog. He was reading the post I did yesterday with all the pictures of when he was younger. He was giggling and kept saying 'Ohhhh'.
(Melt my heart~ that is exactly why I am doing this blog!)


Jake spent his afternoon over at a friends house for a while and then went golfing with a couple of other friends to try out those new clubs. I got this picture after he played nine holes and walked home~ He had a great time and looks very happy!


When he got home he brought all his clubs downstairs and practiced a little putting. (Notice all of his clubs lined up on the air hockey table ;o)


Enjoying his pork chop dinner~


Make a wish~


And he finished his day by having a friend sleep over. It was a great day!

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, now THAT'S a birthday cake!!! =0)

Happy Bday!