Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend Lens #5

This past weekend was another great summer weekend. The weather even cooperated and it was beautiful on Friday and Sunday. It rained for most of Saturday, but we still got some fun things in and overall it was a great weekend.

We had a grad party to go to, golf lesson for Drew, and Tyler headed back to his college for the weekend to visit friends.

Some other things we enjoyed this weekend:

I hung little lights around the spot on my deck where my bistro table is. I love how this turned out and it is just the perfect lighting out there in the evening.


a bonfire

 

Pete playing cars. :) Actually, he pulled out this huge tub of matchbox cars (that I am saving from when the boys were little) and was looking for a specific car that was given to him at our wedding by my cousin (who
was little at the time), and is now himself getting married.

  

Dinner at the 5-8 Club.



Had to get a Juicy Lucy. :)


a walk around Lake Calhoun.
IMG_2669

IMG_2670

IMG_2677

After our walk around Lake Calhoun we stopped for lunch at the Tin Fish

IMG_2688a


IMG_2687

we sat and enjoyed the view over the lake

IMG_2685

eating some delicious fish tacos

IMG_2680

did some weeding in the front of the house

IMG_2695

finally planted my flower from 'Project Flower Bomb'


got my little garden all weeded

IMG_2692

and enjoyed a beautiful sunset

IMG_2696

equals a perfect weekend

No comments: