Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day

Scan10291

to my hubby

Scan10292

the father of our three boys

Scan10293a

20 years
Scan10004

of being a daddy

Scan10294

thank you for being so involved

Scan10295

and a part of our lives

Scan10296

We love you!

IMG_1096

And appreciate all that you do and give to us!

IMG_8027

We wish you the best Father's Day!

IMG_9346

You deserve it!



***********************************

And also a big Happy Father's Day to my Dad, the best dad a daughter could ask for.
"You're My Hero"

Scan10298

"I would ride on your shoulders
And look out on the world
Pretending I was big and tall like you
When you were there to hold me
I never was afraid
You made me feel there's nothing I can't do
Scan10300

If I'd spread my wings to fly
When I was very small
I knew that you'd be standing by
To catch me if I fall

Scan10301

You're my hero
Chasing the monsters from my room
Going on trips around the moon
The one who's always been there faithfully
You're my hero
And 'cause you're my Dad...
I'm twice as blessed and lucky to be me

Scan10302

As I kept on growing
We often disagreed
But you let me find myself in my own way
And it's funny, how just lately
I've come to recognize
How wise you are becoming every day

Scan10305

There's so much you've given me
I hope I've made you proud
You're everything a Dad should be
And it's time to tell you now

Scan10306

You're my hero
You didn't have to say a word
Your love was the message that I heard
Inspiring me to be all I can be

Scan10307

You're my hero
And 'cause you're my Dad...
I'm twice as blessed and lucky to be me"

{lyrics: You're My Hero by Teresa James}

IMG_0567

Love you Dad.

No comments: