Friday, October 15, 2010

quiet

IMG_7716


My blog has been quiet.
It seems almost as though I have lost my voice to blog.
As the seasons have changed
Life has quieted down
a little bit.
With my oldest boy off to college
Our house is quieter.
Maybe just a little too quiet.
The younger two boys have settled nicely into the new schedules
that a school year brings.
And we are all adjusting to our somewhat quieter house.

IMG_7710

Snapshots from the past few weeks:

Drew has had fun playing for the Middle School soccer team.

IMG_7647


IMG_7649


IMG_7648


We have gone to all of Tyler's soccer games and got to see him score his 'first college goal'!!! I even got a picture of it! These are not the best pictures- but at least I caught it. :) (He is wearing #22 at this game- not exactly sure why?)

IMG_7768


IMG_7769


There was the homecoming football game at Tyler's school.

IMG_2490


IMG_2498


IMG_2480


Jake getting his first set of contacts. (He did not want to go the glasses route.)



I have been working on this bible study with some friends. It is probably one of my all time favorite studies. It is so good.

HIP_308794293.466681


And we have been just enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

IMG_7696


I am feeling less quiet now.  :)

No comments: