Sunday, June 24, 2012

weekend lens :: berries and baseball

Friday morning I headed out to the berry farm to pick some strawberries.

IMG_2762

It was a beautiful, sunny morning!

IMG_2755

I lost my favorite berry helper {Drew} this year due to his bad knees. :(

IMG_2759

Only 9 pounds of berries this year.

IMG_2754

We also had another baseball tournament this weekend. The third this month!
Drew's team played 4 games and lost all of them--but still somehow came in 5th place out of 24 teams. I don't get baseball!! :)

We had fun watching Drew with some great hitting,

IMG_0873

IMG_0874

base running,

IMG_2765

and playing 2nd base for the entire 4 games.

IMG_0886

IMG_0891

IMG_0892

IMG_0893

We enjoyed a dinner out at Pizzeria Lola trying 2 different pizzas this time: the Sweet Italian and the Korean BBQ. Both very good!

UntitledUntitled

We spent and afternoon at my parents house visiting with my cousin and her boyfriend who were in town for a wedding.

IMG_2777

It was another fun and busy weekend.

No comments: