Monday, August 13, 2012

weekend lens {sunny days}

Untitled


This weekend brought us home from a fun week at the cabin! {Thanks Mom and Dad.} It was a low key weekend with unpacking and such. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and so a walk out at Lake Harriet was the perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Complete with a stop at the Rose Gardens.

Untitled


I love this statue and the saying that is on on it.

count only the happy days


I heard back from my dermatologist, and the news was great. The spot on my arm that they surgically excised came back clean from pathology! Which means no new stitches in my arm! The spot on my back that was biopsied, came back positive for the same Basal Cell Carcinoma. Which was not a surprise and a surgery scheduled for next week.

The weekend ended with a backyard bonfire-- which in my opinion, is the perfect way to end a weekend!!!

Untitled

No comments: