Monday, August 6, 2012

this past week

This past week has brought...
sunflower surprises

IMG_3717

a Mom and Tyler shopping trip

IMG_3721

a new laptop as a bonus from Ty's work

IMG_3719

and a first paycheck for Jake.

IMG_3816a

Friday came, and I started my morning with a long walk to calm my soul before my doctor appointment.

Untitled

15 stitches later and I will find out with in a week if the area is 'clean' and that the basal cell is gone. The Dr. also found another spot on my back that is being biopsied. (She thinks that most likely is also a basal cell which will require another little surgery.) We will find out soon.

Untitled

That evening, Pete took me out to dinner at a favorite restaurant.

Untitled

This weekend also brought us out with friends for an evening of music and Mexican food.

IMG_3773

IMG_3780

We saw Marcia Ball and Tommy Castro out at the MN Zoo.

IMG_3781

IMG_3783

IMG_3805

{Pete and Tommy Castro}

IMG_3815

And now- time to get ready for a week at a cabin.

No comments: