Friday, July 13, 2012

Blueberries

Early yesterday morning my Mom and I headed out to our favorite blueberry farm in Maiden Rock, Wisconsin. This is the 5th summer I gone to pick berries Rush River Produce and it is always worth the drive!

Untitled

This is the drive up to the farm. I remember the first year Drew and I went out here, we drove up and I thought we were at someones little farm and we were going to be out a little garden :)
IMG_3162

And we rounded the corner and saw all of this!
IMG_3142

Acres of acres of berries.

IMG_3152

IMG_3146

My momma.
IMG_3127

Untitled

There is an amazing view of Lake Pepin.
IMG_3135

After a very hot morning, we stopped to cool off with an ice cream treat.
IMG_3165

It was so incredibly hot and I was missing my favorite berry helper-- so I came home only with one box of berries-
IMG_0940

but I am hoping to get back later next week. :)

No comments: