Friday, April 16, 2010

something that made me smile today

I received an email today that made me smile.

It was from my Aunt.

My Mom and her sisters are on a "sister weekend." They started these weekends a couple of years ago and meet in different locations and spend time togetherto catch up on each others lives and to just have fun.
I think this is awesome!!!

So, I get this picture emailed to me.

(My Mom is in the middle in the back row.)

mom at sisters weekend

I think they are having fun. (smile)

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet memory. I love this picture. I always wanted to have my picture taken in one of those places where you dressed up. Cute. Thanks for the follow. Your blog is great too and your family is just lovely. I am now following your blog too. It is nice to meet new blogging friends.