Sunday, April 18, 2010

beautiful day

Today was another gorgeous day! We have been having the most beautiful weather this spring. It has been warmer and sunnier weeks earlier than we usually get here in Minnesota… and I am loving it!!!

This morning was my nephew’s First Communion. We were so happy to be able to help him celebrate his special day!

IMG_5917

Doesn’t he look handsome?

Today was just one of those days where you wanted to spend every second outside. And we tried to!
Drew and I took Bella for a long walk this afternoon and I had to laugh when we got home because the dog completely crashed the second we walked in the door.


IMG_5931

Which made me realize that after the long winter- we need to get back into a walking routine again! We both need it. :)

2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

This is such a special time in a childs life. What a sweet photo of him! My son made his last year and my nephew will next week~ Thanks for posting:)

MollyinMinn said...

What a special time and what a handsome boy!