Monday, August 4, 2014

{weekend lens}

Some highlights from our weekend included: a day at the Uptown Art Fair. It has been many years since we have gone and it was a lot of fun walking around just taking in all of the sights.

IMG_2492

We enjoyed a dinner and drinks on the riverfront patio at Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge.

IMG_2494

IMG_2493

I finished two books this weekend. Still Alice was an amazing book that I could not put down and read in just one day. It is a powerful book about a woman with Alzheimer's written from her point of view that touched me as I remembered by Grandpa battling this disease. It's a book I highly recommend. 

IMG_2444

Jake and a friend of his from college went to the Paul McCartney concert!!! I may have been just a bit jealous. :)

image

Summer weekends are the best!

No comments: