Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

This year, Father's Day was very low-key for us. We were all very tired from all of the previous day's graduation party festivities. Jake also worked and Drew refereed 4 games in a soccer tournament, while we worked on getting our house put back together.

IMG_8771

Pete opened some cards and gifts.

IMG_8772

And received a very special text/gift from Jake while he was at work. :)

IMG_8773

Jake spent some of his time today opening his cards. 

IMG_8759

IMG_8761

Many, many generous gifts that will be put right in the bank to help pay for college.

IMG_8763

A nap in the middle of the day.... Yes, I think the graduation hoopla finally caught up with me. 

IMG_8764

Happy Father's Day... especially to Pete the Father of my boys, my Dad and to Gail my father-in-law!!!

No comments: