Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friday Favorites

Some things that made me smile this week ::

With the cooler temps and the feel of fall in the air, my mind and my taste buds have gone pumpkin. Two of my favorite Fall treats are here.

1) The Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. Of course!

IMG_0999


2) And the Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses. Love.

IMG_0238


3) I saw this YouTube video on Good Morning America yesterday morning and thought it was so incredibly cute and totally put a smile on my face.


4) I am reading a book right now called Life is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, Live Intentionally by Patti Digh.

life_is_a_verb a


From the paper it is written on, to the pictures shown and the stories told; this book is beautiful. There are different writing exercises, movements and actions that encourage you to tell your story and live more intentionally. I am really enjoying this book right now.

5) Something that put a big smile on my face this week was when Pete told me he thought I should makeover our guest bedroom into a office/sitting room for me. My very own office! It was so sweet of him to suggest that and has now gotten my mind going with all the possibilities. :) So I have been pouring over Pinterest and the Ikea catalog for inspiration. I am so excited to get started! :)

IMG_1004

Happy Friday!!

No comments: