Saturday, February 12, 2011

project 365 {22-28}

I am having a lot of fun with this photography project that I have been working on this year. So far it has been about 6 weeks that I have been taking a 'picture a day' and I can say that each day it has been fun to try to capture different pieces of my life. Some days the picture is an obvious choice for me but other days I have to look a little harder and look at those the smaller moments.

I have been doing real good taking a picture each day and each week I print them out to put in an album I am working on, but I have gotten way behind getting them on my blog- but I am hoping to get caught up soon.

Day 22

365/22a

Some sweet treats from a dear friend!
***

Day 23

365/23a

Simple cherry cheesecake that my boys absolutely love.
{Recipe can be found here.}
***

Day 24

365/24a

My kitchen window sill.
***

Day 25

365/25a

Making a big batch of my spagetti sauce.
{Recipe can be found here.}
***

Day 26

365/26a

We hosted pasta dinner for Jake's high school hockey team: 35 boys.
We went through A LOT of food:
10 pounds of pasta
8 loaves of garlic bread
4 bags of salad
120+ pieces of dessert
7 gallons of milk
1 case of water
***

Day 27

365/27a

Tyler started a new job at his college campus, at one of the cafeterias. I had texted him asking how his first day went. His response made me chuckle!!
***

Day 28

365/28a

Hockey tournament for Drew's team this weekend.
Drew {#15} scored 2 goals at this game on Friday night.

No comments: