Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Favorite Birthday

Thursday I celebrated my 42nd birthday. It was a great day doing some of my favorite things... going to the gym, lunch, shopping, fitting into a favorite pair of old jeans, a favorite birthday cake from Wuolette Bakery and even a middle school band concert! :) Friday evening some of my favorite guys took me out to dinner to Melting Pot! Love that place! It was a great birthday and I truly feel so blessed!


IMG_2735
IMG_2726



IMG_2744


Serious stuff here!! :) This picture totally makes me laugh!
IMG_2743


IMG_2740

My mom shared with me a conversation that she and my Dad were having that just made me smile. My Dad asked my mom how old I was going to be on my birthday. She told him 42. His response, "How did she get so old?" Ha, ha!! Love that! :) I do remember when I was younger thinking that 42 sounded old! But now I have to say that 42 doesn't feel old at all!! :)

No comments: