Saturday, July 27, 2013

'a little of this and that' kind of week

Monday we headed down to Rochester to meet up with Pete's Aunt and Uncle who were passing thru town from Florida. Dewey, Pete, Drew, me, Marilyn and Pete's Dad had a nice dinner at Michaels Restaurant.

IMG_9129

My Aunt was also in town visiting from Wyomong and I met up with her and my Mom on Tuesday morning for some raspeberry picking.

Untitled

Ribbet collage

Untitled

Untitled

Wednesday evening we had everyone over to our house for a BBQ dinner and some killer games of Scrabble. I never got any pictures but it was a fun night!

Thursday, the ladies met up for a night of dinner and a play at the Guthrie. We walked across the Stone Arch Bridge to get to the Wild Roast, and had a great dinner.

Untitled

Untitled

Back at the Guthrie we saw Pride and Prejudice, which was very well done!

Untitled

Friday morning, we met up at Lake Harriet in Minneapolis for a walk around the lake. Our first stop was the Rose Garden which is always so pretty.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

{Aunt Monnie, Sophia, my Mom, Thomas, my sister Kim, and George}

Untitled

This next picture made me laugh as we were trying to shuffle cameras and with fingers over the lens. :)

Untitled

My favorite statue at the Rose Garden: 'Count Only the Sunny Days."

Untitled

The rain came in so we didn't make it much farther around the lake and we decided that an inside spot for lunch might be good. :) We headed a couple blocks away to Pizzeria Lola- one of my favorite pizza spots.

Ribbet collage

It was a fun week, with a little bit of this and that. :)

No comments: