Wednesday, February 27, 2013

vision board

A fun project that I worked on this past month was creating a vision board. The 'directions' for this were to gather magazines and to look for words and pictures that I want to invite into my life, things that speak to my {heart} and appeal to me, things that might relate to my 'one little word.'

Working on a fun project.

After cutting out a bunch of words and pictures I then laid them out on large (22x28in) canvas and layered them to a design that I liked. I then used Mod Podge to glue everything down. I had so much fun creating this board and I just love the way it turned out. I now have this hung in my office as a visual reminder of things that make me happy, things that speak to me, and things that I want to invite into my life.

vision board

"The board itself doesn't impact reality: what changes your life is the process of creating the images--combinations of objects and events that will stick in your subconscious mind and steer your choices toward making the vision real."  Martha Beck

No comments: