Monday, December 3, 2012

weekend lens :: christmas decorations

This weekend we had a couple of hockey games and practices, but otherwise it was fairly quiet and we were able to get the house decorated for Christmas.

IMG_6625

IMG_6631

Drew set up my Dept. 56 Snow Village while I was out grocery shopping and Pete got them all lit! {I have a lot more buildings to this village, but I have found that we appreciate them more when we just set up some of our favorites.}

IMG_1355

Untitled

IMG_1353

Untitled

IMG_1349

Ribbet collage

The Santa mobile that was Pete's from when he was a boy hangs in one of the boys bedrooms each year. We rotate it every year and this year Drew has the honors. :) I love how the boys still love having this in their room.

Untitled

Ribbet collage

I love putting this santa frame out each year. I sometimes rotate the Santa picture, but this is one of my favorites.

Untitled

The Christmas helpers. :)

IMG_6642

Untitled

It's going to be a great Christmas!

No comments: