Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring has sprung

We have been enjoying some unseasonably warm weather this past week! It has been in the 60's and 70's which has been amazing and very early for those kind of temps in Minnesota!!! I have taken Bella for a bunch of walks this week which we both have loved. There is nothing like feeling the sun on your skin and smelling the spring breeze to rejuvenate you.

Jake and Drew have been outside more than they have been in, I think. :) And our driveway has been full of boys (sometimes Drew's friends, sometimes Jake's and sometimes both) playing basketball.

IMG_1186

But I think the best sign of spring was seeing Jake's huge smile as he walked through the door after school today, singing:

"It's the most wonderful time of the year,
There's brackets to check,
and teams to be upset... "

 He is referring to March Madness of course! :)

IMG_1193

Jake had some friends over to watch the games. Pete was at one of his friends watching the games. And Drew was on the driveway playing some basketball.

{I don't really 'get' March Madness...but I love how happy it makes all my boys!}

No comments: