Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years weekend lens

We enjoyed a holiday visit from my Aunt  from Wyoming and my Aunt, Uncle and cousins from Kansas. We are only able to get together once or twice a year, so it is always a treat to have time to visit! We spent time at Mall of America shopping, out to dinner one night at Lucky's 13 Pub, a big lasagna dinner another evening at my parents house, and maybe playing one or two games of Scrabble. :)

IMG_0339


me and my Aunt Monnie

IMG_0338

me and my Aunt Joan

IMG_0342

Drew adding up the Scrabble score (with Grandma's glasses).

IMG_0343

We celebrated my nephew's 1st birthday.

IMG_0350

And on New Years Eve we spent a quiet evening at home making a few appetizers before the kids all left for their own festivities with their friends.

IMG_0357

IMG_0364

IMG_0369

And enjoyed a little snow storm.

IMG_0383

IMG_0548

Happy New Year!!

No comments: