Sunday, January 9, 2011

project 365 {1-7}

This year one of my goals is to try and take a picture a day—every day.
This year I want to use my camera more.
This year I want to improve my photography.
This year I want to see and experience new things.
This year I want to look more closely and appreciate all of the little moments that are important to me.

Here are my  pictures from the first week of project 365.

Saturday

365/1

I received some money for Christmas that I wanted to use for a new winter coat. I went out and hit the after Christmas sales and was able to purchase 2 coats for the price I was thinking that I would spend on one! I love good deals and I love my new winter coats!!
Sunday

365/2


Jake has desperately needed a new hockey chest protector as his old one is falling apart. As he is a goalie- this is a pretty important piece of equipment. :)
Monday

365/3


I used my new Polar HRM at the gym and was so surprised to see how many calories that I burned!
Tuesday

365/4


Jake looking good in his new warm-ups for his High School Hockey team.


Wednesday

365/5


I was making dinner and I looked out the kitchen window and saw all of these ducks out in our neighbors yard. There were probably double the amount that was in this picture, but many had flown away by the time I grabbed my camera. Must be some good food in that bird feeder. :)
Thursday

365/6


Jake had Districts for DECA at a hotel in St. Paul. This was a competition he competed in through his Business and Marketing class and he took 3rd place which qualifies him for STATE!
(He did have a suit on but had to change at school before he went to hockey practice.)


Friday


365/7


I finally got my Christmas trees taken down and most of Christmas put away. This picture is of the boys ornaments right before I got them wrapped and boxed up.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Cute coats! It's always good when you can get two for the price of one.