Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day

It's

IMG_4177

beginning to

IMG_4186

look a lot

IMG_4187

like Christmas...

IMG_4183

The snow finally came! Just in time for us to have a white Christmas!

The boys had a 'snow day' yesterday which meant for an unexpected day off from school! They were thrilled...and so was I!! It is so nice to have that surprise day off and have everything just clear off your schedule instantly! We stayed in our pajamas all morning and just had a lazy day- which is a definite blessing especially this time of year!

And maybe the best part is...

IMG_4168

that Drew now has snow to play in!

IMG_4170

3 comments:

Tina Vega said...

I love this post, Kathie - it would be THE PERFECT scrapbooking layout!

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay, so your first three pictures look like they stepped out of a catalog!!! Beautifully done.

AND, and this is a huge AND.... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new profile photo with the scarf. You know me, I'm all about the scarfs! =0) You look great!

theUngourmet said...

How fun and pretty! We were snowed in for Christmas last year. I wonder how it will be this year.

Your new profile picture is so nice! :0)