Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday favorites

This weeks favorites. Short and sweet because I have been gone at a cabin for a week. :)

Friday Favorites


1) Pioneer Woman's Jalapeno Popper recipe! I have made this recipe a few times now, most recently at the cabin this week to go with grilled burgers and brats; and they are sooo good! I love how the sweetness of the BBQ sauce offsets the spiciness of the peppers! Perfection! (I made dozens of these but didn't get a picture until we were cleaning up and there was only a couple left.)


2) I saw this recipe for 'White Chocolate, Pretzel and Peanut Butter cookies' that I saw on Tina's, Stones of Remembrance blog a while ago (the recipe is originally from  Picky Palate and can be found here ) and I knew must try it! I made a batch of these (and a batch of chocolate chip cookies) to bring to the cabin this past week and they were so good.


3) This song from Zac Brown Band has been in constant play in my car right now. 'Knee Deep'. Love it!


Happy Friday!!

No comments: